Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-06-2013, 05:50 PM   #1 
nehemiahludden

first timer here with betta's

i need to know what to pout in a ten gallon tank. i don't have anything for it yet i need to know what i can add to it to make it a lively home for my whiskers. i need to know the whole 9 yards about betta care. if you can please pm me your e-mail adress i will email you and ask you about everything i i think i need to know and you can fill me in on the rest of the stuff i have no clue about.

Thank you Brian
nehemiahludden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:13 PM   #2 
Romad
TFK Moderator

Hi Brian,

Why are you asking for people's personal e-mail addresses? There's a whole bunch of betta care sections, and private message, and chat options.
Romad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:16 PM   #3 
nehemiahludden

i am not asking for your email adress i am asking for help sorry i asked that. it wont happen again
Old 01-06-2013, 06:20 PM   #4 
nehemiahludden

i guess i may have to go with trial and error even though i dont want to end up with a dead fish and have to get another one thankx for the answer's
Old 01-06-2013, 06:27 PM   #5 
Romad
TFK Moderator

Not sure where you're going with this but you should start a thread in the Betta section that will help you get the answers you need.

Your first post here is pretty vague so if you need help, let me know what you mean by "I need to know what to put in a ten gallon tank" and we can move your post to the place where people will be able to help you the most.

As for e-mail addresses, If members want want to share information via. private message, that's fine but we don't want personal info. out here on the open forum for privacy reasons.

Last edited by Romad; 01-06-2013 at 06:33 PM.
Old 01-06-2013, 06:29 PM   #6 
nehemiahludden

i meed help on setting up a ten gallon tank for a betta and all i can put in it to make him happy is were i am going with this and if there is a place i need to transfer my question to then yes please point me in the right direction of that place.
Old 01-06-2013, 06:31 PM   #7 
nehemiahludden

and seeing as how this is the first timer section oin this site i figured i would post here. maybe i was wrong on posting here and asking my questions seeing as i how i have never had a betta before
Old 01-06-2013, 06:34 PM   #8 
nehemiahludden

i am at this point feeding my little guy betta min tropical medely. and i am using these additives for his tank.aqueon betta bowl plus water conditioner dechlorinator plus trace elements specifically formulated for betta's and aquarium salt that promotes fresh water fish health.
Old 01-06-2013, 06:37 PM   #9 
nehemiahludden

Your first post here is pretty vague so if you need help, let me know what you mean by "I need to know what to put in a ten gallon tank" and we can move your post to the place where people will be able to help you the most.

i guess i need to know what type of filter and what not to put in the tank for him so i can make him as happy as possible.
Old 01-06-2013, 06:40 PM   #10 
Romad
TFK Moderator

No worries. It sounds like you mean the basic setup and care requirements. This is a great link to start with

http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/b...are-faq-20058/

Your fish is going to love being in a 10 gallon. There are lots of options for you to decide on. In the meantime, I'm going to move this thread so you get the most answers to your questions. And ask as many questions as you need to. We're here to help.

You do realize that bettas are addictive right :)