Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-31-2013, 09:03 PM   #11 
madmonahan

So I haven't posted here in awhile and I won't post much because I dont have an exiting life. but this weekend has been okay.

This Friday we came to the beach and we are leaving tomorrow. I really did not want to come to the beach, I'm not a fan of the beach. I haven't enjoyed it very much, it's just to cold and windy. So I when we walk on the beach I get cold pretty fast.

I have found some baby shark teeth but as I said, it's to cold to stay out and look for any shells or shark teeth.

We went to an aquarium this morning, I wasn't to impressed. The tank at the entrance was a big round tall aquarium. It had fish poop floating everywhere and clamped fish swimming upward. Some fish had some slimy coating over their eyes. I don't know as much about saltwater fish but I do know when they look sick.

Tomorrow we are going to Pet*Co, we don't have a Pet*Co where I live so I never get to go. I think it will be the best part of this weekend. I'm pretty exited to go! ^_^
madmonahan is offline   Reply With Quote