Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-11-2013, 04:32 PM   #1 
BettaPirate

I caught the Betta bug!

So, after getting my first VT Betta the first week of November I was waiting and waiting to get another but needed a tank and $$ to fill it with decor and substrate and a heater. I was given a tank so that made it super easy! #2 came home with me 2 days ago and I already am wanting a third!!! So I was roaming cragistlist and found a barely used minibow 2.5 gallon with decor included for $20 and I already have a heater for that size tank! This might be too tempting to pass up... now if only I could find a place to put a third tank LOL!
BettaPirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 04:40 PM   #2 
shellieca
Reference Team

Oh I so know how that goes! A year ago - 0 Bettas, 0 Tanks . . . now 5 oops make that 6 (new Betta brought home today) tanks with a total of 12 females & 5 males. I keep saying this is the last one but keep getting more. I've really got to stop.
shellieca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 04:59 PM   #3 
chardzard

Smile

haha that how it all start out but we cant really stop can we i have some males house in cut 2lit soda bottels so water change is a 3 day aweek job if i an post a pic here i'll or i put it on my wall, the sunday before Xmas i went to 1 of the pet stores to get some extra food just food n i leave with the food i went for n a nice supper delta that look all most white he more like a pearl white now n much more fater too :)
Attached Images

chardzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:42 PM   #4 
Kira and Cleoh

I got the betta bug too! just recently I bought four more females, I already had Lebron and Cleoh, I was going to make a sorority out of the five girls but it didnt work :( I got back up tanks though! anyways so now I got six and im going to be getting another male soon!! I still need to name the four XD
Kira and Cleoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:54 PM   #5 
BettaPirate

It is so hard to fight he urge, if I already had the tanks it would be a lot easier to just get another betta but all I have is an extra heater so I'd have to buy a whole new set up. Maybe another free tank will fall in my lap and I can continue my new hobby :)
BettaPirate is offline   Reply With Quote