Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-18-2013, 10:49 AM   #61 
Vizja13

It's cool you can breed outside this time of year :P There's snow on the ground here at the moment
Vizja13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:57 AM   #62 
Sena Hansler

Same here xD I also use brine shrimp. Marine salt, eggs, bubbler, and a pop bottle with no top. xD Works for me.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:10 AM   #63 
chardzard

yea i can breed all year long the only problem we right now it get a bit chill at night till early in the morring and i know cold water mean ick ,most of my males r keep in 2litres cut soda bottels my set up is for breading not show so i made 1 tank for show now it not big tho so i add some better new pic's to my wall i got really lucky with my store buy bettas couse wat i got out of the few i had buy was great a few dragons strains some new marbel , rose tails n even round tails at first though they were PK so this year is a great year to breed some new fish
Attached Images

chardzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:57 AM   #64 
Vizja13

Aww they're so cute :) I love the little white and the turquoise. You're getting me all excited for my spawn -squees-

Sexy (yes that's the girls name I watch Doctor Who too much) is starting to look fat xP Silly girl.

I'm getting the 29 if it's in good condition (and still available). I kinda want to keep it and a bunch of females from the spawn >.> Bad Me.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:24 PM   #65 
chardzard

the 1 u call white is a lemon yellow she keep hanging out in the back of the tank the turquoise came off a MG i have a dark yellow that can pass for MG all so may give them a shot n see wat happens these girls took longer to get fat i have that look like Pk that wont get fat at all lol u have to peek under them to be sure it a girl n not a boy^_^
Old 01-18-2013, 06:26 PM   #66 
Vizja13

Hahaha wow. I'm so excited to see how my two cross, the whole "mystery genetics" behind store fish can be exciting (and nerve wracking with the potential for genetic disorders >.>), plus copper just confuses me
Old 01-18-2013, 06:44 PM   #67 
chardzard

i have seen marble copper i have 2 females i'll take pic's of them in the morring, 2 of my up comeing spawns r off the marbelcopper cross to my copper all so at 5 weeks they r doing fine
Old 01-19-2013, 06:57 AM   #68 
Vizja13

Oh awesome! I can't seem to find any imformation as to how those to cross, that will be a ton of help :)
Old 01-19-2013, 07:32 PM   #69 
chardzard

check these guys out oh i for got to take a pic of the marble females
Attached Images

Old 01-19-2013, 08:54 PM   #70 
Vizja13

Those are some beautiful fish. And you're planning a Marble/Copper spawn, or are these fish from that spawn?

Picked up my growout today; 29 gallons with filter light and a bubbler (which I won't use with the spawn but hey. Stuff.) As well as some decorations. Pretty good deal...dad's building me a dresser/stand combo for it so I can replace my armoir (sp?). Will probs buy a mirror to hang over it or something, as the tank will be replacing the mirror in my room >.> Oh the things we do for fish <3 BUT I will be keeping girls from the spawn in the 29 gal in a permanent sorority so yay! <3

Last edited by Vizja13; 01-19-2013 at 09:01 PM.