Hi, sorry if this is the wrong post, I wasn't sure where to put it. I've been treating my Betta Pigg for fin rot for a week and a half now and was thinking of putting him back in his 10g tomorrow or Sunday. I was wondering if you guys thought it would be good, or to wait until the full two weeks next Wednesday. Here are some before and after pictures:
Sorry for the bad after pics, there isn't very good lighting. Also, I've been treating him with Aquarium Salt and fresh water, basically, doing 25-100% water changes every other day.