On Saturday, I will be getting my very 1st female Betta. She will be a gift from a friend. It was meant to be a surprise, but now I get to pick her out myself! All the research I have done is on males, so females are something I am clueless about! So I have a few questions.
1. How can I figure out their tail types? I know I don't like DT or CT on a female, but the others look about the same.
2. I want a metallic (if I'm lucky). What are some good base colors to go with that? Also, if I can't get a metallic, what are some types I might like?
3. Can I temporarily house her in my 2 gallon if I do plenty of pwc? I will be getting a larger tank after I move in a few months.
4. I want to have a sororiety once I get a bigger tank. Will it be hard to mix her and new girls once I take her out of the 2 gallon and put her in a 10-20 with other girls?
5. I want to possibly try my hand at breeding her down the line and would like to know more about colors and genes
Posted via Mobile Device