Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-12-2013, 03:37 PM   #1 
billysurf

method of bringing forward betta fry for billysurf

Here I will show how I pushed through as many fry till adulthood.
To begin we must take into account not only the food is basic but also the quality of water is not I teach I have copies of two months with an unusually large size and seen as many breeders and to say that the copies are in good health and with good colors and good definition of fins but I would lie if I say that following these steps will have a few copies so big and developed in only two months because it will not.
I will teach the steps for the fry grow well fed and in good health
First of all know that the first three days do not feed the fry because they are fed by their yolk sac past three days we will have to change them to another container with fresh water as easily arem with a syringe go slowly pulling water until you reach a point where a pick sucked all the'll fry a smaller container and put it as in a water bath for a few hours to go, taking the temperature of your future home once they have passed that time we will introduce gradually clean aquarium water slopping power pole leaving all the fry in their new home then we will provide your first meal that can be `egg yolk powder commercial feed infusoria for fry or liquifry special for the next four to five days this will help the fry to develop and prepare for their next meal will be newly hatched brine shrimp this time the fry can eat without difficulty.
When the fry are ready to eat the brine shrimp Artemia before I arem give them a change of 100% water by repeating the same procedure as above and begin to give them their first meal during the month following that is where you can change the food by Grindal worm and daphnia or if they can continue without problem with artemia NONE.
We recall that in the third week of life, the fry begin to develop the system maze (start to breathe oxygen) we will cover it and leave it develop normally.
After his second change of water above 100% we will make continuous siphoned the container in which they are and making a change of 50% every two days to remember that for the fry to grow up healthy and free from diseases we dedicate our time to cleaning their containers and avoid trouble.
These steps are what I do and I assure you my fry are healthy and grow well.
billysurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:49 PM   #2 
veggiegirl

Thanks for sharing
veggiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote