Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Compatibility
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-21-2013, 06:28 AM   #11 
charlie1881

Hey Y'all
I added my rasbora yesterday after I changed the sub to sand in my big tank figured no better time right ? lol
Well as for the first few hours they seemed scared of alpha but he showed absolutly no aggresion at all hes a half moon betta by the way .( wal-mart rescue ) And has seemed to really do well with the company believe it or not hes actually swimming around now and no turning his gills or raisein fins at all . cool huh I thought it was I'm so proud of the lil guy . As for the rasbora today they finally started moving around a little bit but not much ...very tight schoal formation to when they do move ...although my betta has accepted them they dont seem to welcome the new tank mate .
If they dont relax by the next day or so I will be moving them back to the community tank they came from . I want them all to be happy and healthy . I'll maybe have to buy a small shcoal of juvie rasbora new and place them in with alph if this doesnt work , atleast I know hes okay with the idea of tank mates now and that rasbora will be accepted just these in particular seem to maybe want their old home , cant really blame them they are the oldest fish I have a few yrs actually and have went from a 10 to a 20 to the 30 and maybe thats it they dont like the fact that alphas tanks smaller than the last they were in ? they were in a 30 and now a 20 so that maybe the reason they seem unhappy or it could be that the bigger fish with the huge flowin fins is scareing the he%% out of them just in appearance .
charlie1881 is offline   Reply With Quote