Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-15-2013, 12:53 AM   #21 
madmonahan

I have also had some kind of dream that I was going to school, underwater, with mermaids....
madmonahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:27 AM   #22 
PaulO

Well Good morning :) , I have good news. I just went on one heck of an adventure last night so let me just type the story before I forget miss too many details. Luckily I wrote this down and for the record I am NOT making this up. Plus for once it wasn't 100% clean...sort of but it was mostly adventure.
PaulO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:31 AM   #23 
madmonahan

Here it goes, my Dream:

I am now homeschooled because school was stressing me out, and making me depressed.

I guess my parents were making me go for a day:

I was walking down the hallway having no idea what to do, I saw my teachers from my old school before this school. Okay this is confusing so skipping ahead.

My dad and I where by the beach and there was an air hockey table, an under was apparently my friends bracelet. So I was standing by my dad telling him I was about to go in the beach house to take a shower, (so apparently I'm still in school and the school gives my parents a beach house for the day) but he tells me that I will not have time because school is almost over and then we have to leave. But I grab me clothes, and all of a sudden this big wave comes crashing at my feet and I'm knocked over! My dad starts laughing and won't help me get inside because these waves keep coming before I can move and they pull me back where I was. (We are on a hill by the way) so then he tells my a tsunami I coming!! So all of a sudden, my older brother rides up in a big white van! But I all of a sudden have to get that bracelet! So I get in the car. () and start dreaming in my dream. Long story short, (sort of) we ended up in the car in the house and the tsunami had passed. The End.
Old 01-15-2013, 12:04 PM   #24 
PaulO

Part 1: Well there were some parts to the dream before this but let me start from where I remember, I am superman. Or something along the line, all I know is that I am flying a good 100-250 feet above the surface of the earth. Then I realize I am flying over the shore of the ocean which slightly resembles southern Californias coastline. I look down and see that there is a small creek/river about 50 feet from the shore. I guess in my dream I was curious so I fly down to get a closer look and instead of plants and vegetation, the whole thing is packed with the most colorful hard and soft corals.

Part 2: I eventually remember some sort of transition where we end up somewhere at La Jolla near the birch aquarium and there research facilities and my super powers are gone...ALL of them. I suddenly find myself inside whether I walked in or not didn't matter I just remember walking around looking for something? I wandered further into the building and saw scene from a previous dream ... an office PACKED with aquariums. There were bow fronts and rectangle tanks and every possibility that could fit in this 30-40 square foot office (wall to ceiling). As I am looking around I notice the building is kind of empty, then I hear the rustle of papers and the sound of a cabinet closing. I walk around the corner and I see the beautiful girl filing some documents? (early 20's). She looks up at me, stands back up "was bending down" and I think she asked if I was ready? I must have said yes because the next part is just random. For the sake of convenience we'll call her Stacey as she pops up a bit in the story.

Part 3: We suddenly were at the docks and I see this big catamaran being hooked up it was probably a good 30 feet from the bow down to the stern, the funny thing is this really doesn't matter because the boat the shrinks to become a smaller 16 foot version. We launched and after a few minutes of sailing the first problem arose. Even though this was a catamaran it developed a third sail that morphed from the mainsail to the traveler. For you non-sailors it went from the back part of the sail and angled sideways to the end of the boat. At this moment the wind picked up and...

Part 4: The wind was blowing like a hurricane even though there were not waves, no ripples, and the sky was clear. Suddenly the boat shrunk down to it's smaller 16 foot size and I realized how bad this was going to be. A whole group of people including the Stacey get thrown off the boat and into the water and everyone is yelling at me but I don't know if it's to do something or jump or whatever. I try to somehow unhook the end of this third sail and as I am trying to do this in my dream I was fantasizing torture methods to get back whatever idiot did this.

Part 5: Too Late...as I am freeing this sail one tip of the pontoons dips into the water and the raging wind flips this catamaran and it slams into the water and slowly sinks... Suddenly it's just Stacey and some other person and I bobbing in the water. I take a breath for whatever reason and take a look under water. "this is the most confusing part"...I see a red back pack slowly sinking down (already 7-10 feet under us). I remember taking a big breath and dive after it. Just as I am 3 feet under the surface something stops me. For whatever reason Stacey grabbed my foot and pulled me to the surface.

Part 6: We then started swimming in whatever direction. I remember the next thing being me under the water, and emerging. There was a very heavy silence in the air, I looked around and saw no trace of Stacey or any other person. I didn't know whether or not I was a cast away on some island or if this place was deserted. All I know is this place looked exactly like the west side of the Oceanside pier.

Part 7: Suddenly the dream fades and I realize I hear a voice. My mom is waking me up, I guess this is where the adventure ends. *no longer a dream* I am waking up and as I start moving around I feel something scratch me and the it fumbles it's way up to my hand. I lifted the cover and I see it is my rat Misty. The night was so cold that she crept under the covers and slept at my feet . I usually let her free roam at night. her cage is on my desk which is next to lazy chair which I can pull up to my bed. She then proceeds to go crazy while I sleep running all over me and exploring. The funny part is I only had an accident one time when I kept her on the bed with no access to her cage. Whenever she needs to go she'll run to her cage, relieve herself and then run back to me.

Notes: Sorry for including the rat just had to mention it as she does the funniest things sometimes. There were parts in this dream from before the whole superman thing, they had a lot more action just I don't remember what happened only that it happened. Sorry for the slightly dirty part in part 2, what can I say I'm a guy .Anyway I will see if any interesting dreams pop up tonight and thanks for reading.

-Paul O

Last edited by PaulO; 01-15-2013 at 12:15 PM.
Old 01-15-2013, 12:18 PM   #25 
PaulO

God I have to stop daydreaming about local fish stores....all my dreams have corals in them now.

Last edited by PaulO; 01-15-2013 at 12:23 PM.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:05 PM   #26 
djembekah

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulO View Post
@djembekah Looks like someones been watching too much Nightmare on Elm Street and Silent Hill .
except i totally don't even watch that stuff! the only show i watch with sort of creepiness in it is Haven (based on Stephen King's works) and that's not even on all the time! i have these dreams year round.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 06:07 PM   #27 
fishy314

Location: I wonder how long and boring this location can be before bettafish.com makes me stop typing this sen
I had a really weird dream where this thread became a sticky.
fishy314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 06:15 PM   #28 
Rosso1011

PaulO, I can't wait to share some of my dreams with you and the others. I have a history a having lucid dreams, so somewhere along the line I should come up with some interesting dreams. I know a lot of people do not believe in this, but I have had some prophetic dreams in the past (when I say some, I mean 1 or 2). They mostly happened to me when I was younger and are extremely rare.

I have one dream that I would like to share but it happened a while back. I don't remember how the dream started off but I remember becoming aware of the fact that I was dreaming and in dreams, if you want to do something else, why not? So I decided to test my ability to fly. Instead of flying around the world or going to visit a country I had never seen though, I chose space. I was soaring through space... and not in a space shuttle. This was looking through my eyes, too. Not seeing myself in space.

I remember all the sensations as I soared through space. I remember the feeling of being so at ease during my whole flight. I kept soaring further and further into space, vaguely taking in all the stars. There was just so much moving past me, that it was hard to take it all in. It felt as though I was moving quickly. Next thing you know, I hit some sort of wall, an invisible wall. It was as if I couldn't go any further. I physically felt my crown hit some sort of wall. I remember that at that point, I was distracted enough that the control I had, was suddenly gone. I woke up shortly after.

I guess at some point, maybe I hit my head on the headboard? Some people may view this and think I hit my head before going to sleep, lol!! It was such a wonderful dream and such a wonderful experience that I woke up in a good mood. Normally, I wake up tired and "Is there coffee made yet?" because I just am never wide awake when I get up in the morning. Not that morning. I was ready to get out of bed and face the world in good spirits.

Last edited by Rosso1011; 01-15-2013 at 06:19 PM.
Rosso1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 06:30 PM   #29 
madmonahan

I just looked up prophetic dreams...I believe, because it happens to me. My dreams come in some kind of form of the future. That's why I have so many déjà vu's. when I have dreams like that, they aren't exactly like the future, but as I said, they are some form of the future.
Old 01-15-2013, 06:40 PM   #30 
fishy314

Location: I wonder how long and boring this location can be before bettafish.com makes me stop typing this sen
I had a really weird dream that I visited one member's house, and I knew it was in New York City, and I looked at that member's profile (not in the dream) and they lived in New York City! I hadn't ever been to their profile before, either! It was weird!
fishy314 is offline   Reply With Quote