Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-16-2013, 12:01 AM   #31 
Bluewind

This wil take several posts as I'm on my cell...
I am at a large building (like a school or science facility). It's night and the sky is filled with with a million bright little stars. Bettas swim in the air as they do in the water, but dart away when you get close. Every color and every shape dancing in the dark blue sky.

Inside, a man tells me that the fish are sick and will die without a cure which he has made, but they must be placed in this little box to give it to them (it's a mist). I stand in a shed outside and gaze out the window watching people chasing the Bettas with their nets. Not a single person could catch them. The man came over the loud speaker saying that we might as well give up.

The other made their way back inside when I spot something. 2 male crowntails floating gracefully over the concrete walkway. They were made up of every color of blue. Their only difference was that 1 was slightly lighter and younger than the other.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Bluewind; 01-16-2013 at 12:14 AM.
Bluewind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:18 AM   #32 
Bluewind

I walked out of the shed and followed the path til I was close to the 2 fish. I reached out to try to grab 1 (as others had done) and it darted away. I turned, expecting the other beauty to be gone, but he just hovered there. I only wanted a closer look at something so beautiful and I got it. I stood there watching him and he watched me. I could hear them telling me to grab a net, but I didn't. I just stood there. And then I started to sing.

Now I never sing in public, but there was just something about his eyes and the stars and the deep blue sky that made me want to sing. So I did. It was more of a melody as I had no words in me to put to the music coming out of me, but he didn't seem to mind. As I sang, more fish came down to investgate. 2 then 3 then 5, until the sky was full of them. Watching. Listening. I walked down the path to the open courtyard and began to spin round and round as I sang.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Bluewind; 01-16-2013 at 12:31 AM.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:36 AM   #33 
Bluewind

I felt the world whirling and spinning around me as I stopped to catch my breath. They - the colony of Bettas - stretched out before me. More fish than one person could ever hope to count. All facing me. I wanted to help them, to keep them from dying and I whispered how much I longed for a creature as beautiful as them to live. That's when the beautiful blue male came up to me so close that I could see every color and glint and sheen of his body. He glided over to me and landed on my left check like a butterfly landed there. But it was far more magical as he had shrank to a smaller size. Still fluttering on my check like a tiny butterfly, but like a facepanting I would get as a child. The others followed covering part of my face in their living artwork. I then walked in the building a released them all at once into the treatment chamber so they could be saved.

I wanted to share this with yall. My good dream among nightmares last night
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Bluewind; 01-16-2013 at 12:49 AM.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:37 AM   #34 
finnfinnfriend

Last night I had a dream with Cliff from the show Cheers in it and my dad was trying to kill me 0.o
finnfinnfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:03 AM   #35 
Bluewind

Cool dream Paul! You have a nice balance of being able to remember without it being like a real memory. I can remember mine in far too much detail! It's not too bad unless I have a nightmare and then I end up traumatized if it is really realistic. My doc thinks that I have something wrong with my sleep cycle (something about me missing part of it?), but I can't afford the testing until later.

Also, anyone who says that don't have those "Part 2" kind of dreams (male or female) are lying through their teeth!
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Bluewind; 01-16-2013 at 01:10 AM.
Old 01-16-2013, 01:08 AM   #36 
madmonahan

Bluewind, you should write a book! What an amazing dream! And how you discribed it, made me clearly see it!!
madmonahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:12 AM   #37 
Bluewind

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmonahan View Post
Bluewind, you should write a book! What an amazing dream! And how you discribed it, made me clearly see it!!
Thank you! I have had a lot of people tell me that who have read my short stories, but I have always been a bit of a chicken and a procrastonator
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 01-16-2013, 01:16 AM   #38 
SomethingWitty

I can't remember my dream AT ALL.
Not even a single detail.
SomethingWitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:09 PM   #39 
thekinetic

My dreams are usually dark, filled with those things that could be described as demons. Typically I try to forget them as quickly as possible as they truely scare me. I know what causes them but can do nothing about it. Long ago I suffered greatly at the hands of ocd so much so that it became something that seemed alive. In the end it took everything I had to defeat it and lock it's darkness away in the recesses of my mind. There it has remained and I fear these dreams are the result of it's seeping out seeking an outlet in anyway it can.

That aside I do lucid dream now and then and I am always in control. Now I will tell you of what happens when you battle a dark entity on the dream plane.

I awoke one evening to find myself in a dream. It was my room but it felt off and there I realized I was not awake but dreaming still. So I sat and enjoyed this realm to which I have often been before. But soon reailized I was not alone.

There in the corner it sat, a mass of black. From across the room I could feel it's taint, it's swirling despair. It called to me, if you could call it that, but it's sickening bleakness warned me away from it's call. I sudeenly moved forth towards me. I in reaction acted as I have many time before filled myself with energy, those energies that compose the universe. But in the dream world these were amplified and they surged through me like a torrent!

Sensing this, the entity surged forth to strike while it could! Sending forth tendrils, no doubt to latch onto my own energy. But I stretched forth my arm and focused that which I had gathered and continued to gather into a beam. I felt the energy with me surge through my arm and out to match the tendrils. There the two energies clashed and the entity roared and grew.

I increased the flow to as much as I could take, I felt the energy burning me as it flowed forth. The enetity roared in pain as the dream shook from this mighty battle of wills. But even this realm has it's limits and the two energies tore at the it's very foundation.

There the dream world fell apart, crushed under the pressure of such power. And I awoke, my flesh still burning from the energy. I lay there curled up in pain as the energy disapated. I breathed heavy and my heart raced as I finally was able to stand. The room before my eyes lay silent and dark.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:50 PM   #40 
Bluewind

Wow TK. You discribe your dreams as passionatly as I do! It's good that you have so much control.

I feel like my dream from the other night changed my perspective somehow. I have always seen CTs as messy and just not to my taste, but that one in my dream... I could see beauty in him and his eyes. Now I long to find one like him.
Posted via Mobile Device