Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-16-2013, 11:26 AM   #1 
Foisair

Seattle area tanks need new homes ASAP!

I have a ten gallon planted tank with a betta and some pigmy corries as well as a divided six gallon bookshelf tank that need homes asap. I would like both tanks to go together and would include all of my fish keeping supplies. This includes, but is not limited to, an extra filter, 5 gallon bucket, white cabinet/tank stand, liquid water test kits, liquid plant food, fish food (various pellets and frozen blood worms), and more.

I am located in Kirkland but would be willing to meet you some where with everything.

PM me with offers.

10 gal:

6 gal:
Foisair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:28 PM   #2 
Foisair

Remembering that this is a Betta site, I figured I should show some pictures of Mr. Merlin who lives in the 10 gallon. These are the most current pictures of him I have. He was originally bought on aquabid from Thailand. I have owned him for about a year.

He gets really iridescent with light directly on him. The top of the water is covered with Red Root Floaters so it doesn't show him off as well.

((If at all possible, I'd like to sell everything together.))
Old 01-17-2013, 02:28 PM   #3 
Foisair

Would it help if I made a complete list of everything?