M Double O' Splenden CT
F Peaches CT
M Lovelace (El for short) EE
M Cirocco CT
M Phantom Menace GIANT
F Melusine PK
F Lucille PK
M Poseidon DeT
F Hera CT
F Janey DTgeno
F Lilith CT
M Jackson SDeT
M Xanthus HM
M Mickey DT
F Delilah PK
F Kira PK
M Ares HM
17... And I still need a couple HM females!
I'll also post pictures of the "fish room" once it is set up to my liking
Room is heated with a room heater, and everyone is kept in 1-10 gallons each. (8 females and 9 males)
I may divide some tanks with colored acrylic, to divide so I can lower the amount of tanks used, opening up more space. Current tanks (excluding 1 gallons): five 10s, three 5s, one 30, one 40 long.
- two 10s will be spawn tanks.
- three 10s will be divided for 2 bettas with the center for a filter and heater.
- 5s will be divided for 2 bettas heater in the center with a bubbler more than likely.
- 30 will either be a grow out or sorority tank.
- 40 long will either be divided for two sororities, two males, or used as a huge grow out. This tank I want to invest in getting a hood with a really good light, plus have it planted with an awesome theme... And place it in the living room!!
10 of these bettas are in quarantine. And the buggy eyed girlie is being fed very well to gain weight!