Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Memorials
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-16-2013, 01:16 PM   #1 
ojmccaf1963

The passing of my first Betta :(

Hi, it brings me great sorry to report the passing of my first betta *Mr. Blub-Blub* NOW laugh as you would like I'm sure everyone can understand that like a dog or cat --- fish is not just a pet but part of the family ....I went to change his water, did what I allways did, put in a little container while I clean this tall fish bowl, when I noticed he appeared lifeless, not moving around!! I felt I like I killed him somehow? What did I do wrong?? I have him since May of 2012 -- now he passes away just the day after my birthday 1/16/2013. I do apprecaite all the help in taking care of him from bettafishcare.com and I hope I can continue getting more help once I decide to get a new betta, but I know it won't be easy.

R.I.P. Mr. blub Blub
Attached Images

ojmccaf1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:32 AM   #2 
Irishdancer

I'm sorry for your loss. They are part of our families, we all know how easy it is to get attached to our fish!

Don't feel guilty. Some Bettas are tough and can survive anything, and others get sick very easily. When they go that suddenly it's hard to figure out what happened, but you probably you did absolutely nothing wrong at all.
Irishdancer is offline   Reply With Quote