Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-17-2013, 03:58 PM   #1 
Hershey

Have you guys adopted a Cat from Petsmart's branch?

Mom and I visited that part in the store, her despite not being a cat person, fell in love.

They were adorable and the prices for adoption weren't bad.

Anyhoo, in the next month or so, we might be getting one from there, or the location in Atlanta, so I was wondering if the cats from there usually have any temperament problems/getting sick fast?
Hershey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:25 PM   #2 
Roemgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hershey View Post
Mom and I visited that part in the store, her despite not being a cat person, fell in love.

They were adorable and the prices for adoption weren't bad.

Anyhoo, in the next month or so, we might be getting one from there, or the location in Atlanta, so I was wondering if the cats from there usually have any temperament problems/getting sick fast?
Usually they're from the humane society and are very healthy. The best thing to do would be to treat them like every other cat. And of course every cat is different so it really doesn't matter where they come from just on how you treat them.

I would so go for it and let that little guy be very happy :) and if you keep him/her up to date on all vaccines (MAKE SURE to give them HEART WORM medication. It's been found that cats DO get heart worms and it only takes ONE to kill them but for heart worms to actually show up in the blood stream it takes 3-4 so if you want to avoid their pain and suffering and yours use heart worm prevention!). And also make sure to keep them clean of fleas and ticks (they don't need a bath just protection).
Roemgie is offline   Reply With Quote