Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-15-2013, 04:01 PM   #1 
Fishybitty

Petco 14g tank

Does anyone have the 14g tank from petco? I don't remember the brand. I just know it was on sale for $62. If anyone has it and could post a picture that would be awesome. I have a 10 gallon atm and I was looking into this one.

Thank you!
Fishybitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:27 PM   #2 
Roemgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishybitty View Post
Does anyone have the 14g tank from petco? I don't remember the brand. I just know it was on sale for $62. If anyone has it and could post a picture that would be awesome. I have a 10 gallon atm and I was looking into this one.

Thank you!

I have to say I ALMOST bought one about a year ago and I instead when for the 10 gallon. Personally if you want to upgrade go for a 20 gallon. ALSO to save a lot of money just pay the tank. Then if it doesn't come with a top get the top as well and if you're going to cycle it get a sponge filter not a flowing filter.

The starter kits are nice but you really pay way to much for it and half the stuff you don't need
Roemgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:13 PM   #3 
Hallyx
Reference Team

I agree with Roemgie. Wait for their dollar-a-gallon sale and get a 20g. You'll have enough left over for a heater, a good filter and some lights.
Hallyx is offline   Reply With Quote