Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-19-2013, 04:42 PM   #1 
Renzia

My Betta Boys

Sorry, just kinda had to show them off :3 Apologies for the large pictures, Turns out my old battery camera takes much better photos than my dads super expensive one :3 Tell me what you think!

(Oh and a note, I can't afford a 5 gallon right now... or any bigger than their poor bowls.. My dad trashed my older 5 gallon, by tossing it outside after my Koi died and i have no clue where the filter is from it... I change their water and wash the sands and clean the decorations with hot hot water every time >< I'm finicky about such things... I don't have a heater in either tank... -i am like.. broke- but i plan to get them a bigger 10-gallon divided tank -on that note... How do ya'll divide the tanks? piece of acrylic and seal it in? or something else?- I'm rambling >< ahaha! Anyways. My Betta, even if the water is a bit on the cold side, are very active. like... UBER active. I walk in the room, they go nuts.. and i feed them two floating pellets, twice a day and that seems to keep them happy, but not over stuffed. :3 )
Attached Images

Renzia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:17 PM   #2 
obxfiction

Gorgeous boys. I have no answers for you, just wanted to say they're beautiful!
obxfiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:29 PM   #3 
SpeakNow13

I just made a tank divider today and it was SUPER CHEAP AND EASY! Here is the link! Pretty fishy!

http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/d...ividers-21866/
SpeakNow13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:55 PM   #4 
Renzia

@obxfiction : Thanks! I went to petco to buy just one fish, and I looked through them all (glad I did) and Yang was back in the back... I felt really bad for the fish I passed up... but that particular Petco, I know takes pretty good care of them, none appeared to be sick or anything ^^ so that made me happy. Mr. Yin here (Orange one) Was the only Orange one and he kept just staring at me.. like "Take me HOME....NOW..." Mr. Yang was just... well. he was beautiful so i got him too! XD had to get him a tank and all, but totally worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeakNow13 View Post
I just made a tank divider today and it was SUPER CHEAP AND EASY! Here is the link! Pretty fishy!

http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/d...ividers-21866/

Wow. That does look easy! Now just to get the Tank... I am eyeing my classifieds like a hawk. Thanks so much!
Old 01-20-2013, 03:56 AM   #5 
Setsuna

The first red is very healthy
Setsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:29 AM   #6 
Renzia

@Setsuna -He certainly is very active. He darts around when I even look at his tank, pardon... dances. Heh. He is doing it now. :P

Also, in that respect, is there anything I could be doing to make my Orange one healthier? I thought he was healthy, in the fact that he and Mr. Yang are virtually alike, though Mr. Yin is a bit calmer?