Betta Fish Forum banner

my male Fizz is so weird

795 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  LeoTheLakerBetta 
#1 ·
Here's another example of his weirdness. He doesn't seem to like my husband very much, and will only eat if my husband feeds him if he drops in one pellet at a time and follows a certain routine, otherwise, he goes to the surface, then goes to a corner and sulks. If my husband feeds the female first or doesn't say "good morning" to him first, he won't eat. Then, if he gets him to eat, as soon as he's done, he goes to behind a leaf or sulks in the corner. My husband thinks that Fizz is very possessive of me. I don't have trouble feeding Fizz, unless I drop in all 3 pellets at the same time, I do have to do them individually. He doesn't like the pellets once they've gotten soggy.
He also lounges ALL the time, unless someone is the room paying attention to him. Then he swims around happily. Unless of course it's my husband, then he goes to his corner or behind a leaf and sulks.
On the other hand, he's got quite a group of bubble nests going. He has one around all of the Lilly leaves that have reached the surface. I'll try to post pictures before I clean his tank tomorrow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.