Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-01-2013, 09:02 PM   #1 
fgradowski

Does anyone else do this?

I go through the #betta photos on instagram and tell people when they need to upgrade their tanks.
Today I met the ultimate stupid! It was a user that posts nothing but betta photos and claimed to be a betta lover. They gave a shout out to someone that had their betta in one of those tiny glass vases that you sometimes see bettas sold in. (The ones that are about the same size as the Petco cups) Their caption was "Look at this sweet set up! He looks happy". I commented and said "In reality he's thinking he wants 2 gallons and a heater". This ignorant person commented back saying that they had kept a betta in a bowl with no heater for 4 years. YUCK!
People really make me angry.
fgradowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:27 PM   #2 
Caii

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgradowski View Post
I go through the #betta photos on instagram and tell people when they need to upgrade their tanks.
Today I met the ultimate stupid! It was a user that posts nothing but betta photos and claimed to be a betta lover. They gave a shout out to someone that had their betta in one of those tiny glass vases that you sometimes see bettas sold in. (The ones that are about the same size as the Petco cups) Their caption was "Look at this sweet set up! He looks happy". I commented and said "In reality he's thinking he wants 2 gallons and a heater". This ignorant person commented back saying that they had kept a betta in a bowl with no heater for 4 years. YUCK!
People really make me angry.
*Shakes head* People like that bother me. Even before Bo, I knew that fish in small cups were NOT happy! Who thinks this?! A fish's tank is his world- if YOU wouldn't live in it, why should they? It's truly sad and unfortunate...
Caii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:29 PM   #3 
fgradowski

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caii View Post
*Shakes head* People like that bother me. Even before Bo, I knew that fish in small cups were NOT happy! Who thinks this?! A fish's tank is his world- if YOU wouldn't live in it, why should they? It's truly sad and unfortunate...
That's exactly how I think! That's why I chose not to change their water for the week that the water wasn't safe for me to drink. If it's not safe for me to drink then it's definitely not safe for them to live in!
Plus, who would actually want a small tank that you can't decorate? Decroating tanks is SO much fun!
fgradowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:39 PM   #4 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Bahahaha I do that!
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:45 PM   #5 
fgradowski

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattsBettas View Post
Bahahaha I do that!
Awesome!!! Good job.