Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-02-2013, 07:34 PM   #1 
Ezzie

Talking Needing suggestions and imput to new tank choices!

Hey guys, right now im looking to downsize my three tanks (and bettas) and start from scratch with a much higher quality tank.
I feel like i dont have the time to put into three bettas and i would like to place all my money and effort into one amazing tank then three.

So, that being said i need some opinions on a few tanks i have seen while browsing the local aquarium shops. Im looking for a tank that will be amazing with plants (i want to go totally live plants) and something thats filter isnt like a raging rapid for the new fish.

Here are some i was looking at:

-eheim aquastyle 24
-aquamanta xanti 14
- Fluval edge

Im really interested in the fluval range right now, the tanks look amazing and i have heard raging reviews about how easy it is to keep plants thriving within it.

Any imput on these choices?
Ezzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:47 PM   #2 
Ezzie

Or what about a Fluval flora? i really like the design of that tank, however i notice is has some designed backing on it. Is this removable?
Old 02-03-2013, 08:24 AM   #3 
Ezzie

So, i have been looking around on the web and i have decided to go with either the Fluval Spec 2gallon OR the Fluval Flora. I will be heading to a pet store (40 minutes away!!) that i know for sure stock this brand and check out the sizes and see them in person!
Old 02-04-2013, 03:04 AM   #4 
Hallyx
Reference Team

I don't know about name-brand tanks. I use inexpensive, standard glass tanks without hoods--cheap as I can find.

Betta generally like a large floor area; depth is less important. Glass is more durable. Just something to keep in mind as you shop for tanks.
Hallyx is offline   Reply With Quote