Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-18-2012, 06:17 PM   #1 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Talking Harry Potter

I love Harry Potter. My fav book/movie of all time. I cried when I finished the last book and watched the last movie because I was like oh my god its over! Anyways so this thread we can talk about anything Harry Potter related such as favorite characters and parts, thing that shouldn't have happened ect.
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:20 PM   #2 
sandybottom
Reference Team

reamus and siris were awsome in the movie.
sandybottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:25 PM   #3 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

My favorite character was Oliver Wood he so should have been in the movie more IMO.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:46 PM   #4 
djembekah

i loved Fred and was so heartbroken when he died.

i loved the Weasleys in general though

Last edited by djembekah; 12-18-2012 at 06:48 PM.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:53 PM   #5 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Oh my God I know he so shouldn't have died that is so un fair if I could that would have been the one person I made come back alive. Poor Fred :(

By the way you should watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GweaS_8xcc SO true would have saved Fred :)
Old 12-18-2012, 06:57 PM   #6 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Love you Fred. Since the beginning.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:59 PM   #7 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Can't tell which one is you in the pics lol.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:17 PM   #8 
djembekah

i think Fred's the one on the right. but nto sure.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 03:14 PM   #9 
PaintingPintos

Oh, my God....
I could talk about Harry Potter for hours :D
I make wands by cutting off fresh branches, whittling them, sanding them, sculpting clay handles, baking them, painting them, then glazing them...
My Sculpey stores have been greatly depleted by making some HP merch...
I keep a tally in the last book and so far I've read the series 26 times....I read it whenever I get bored xD
I don't have many points on Pottermore but my name is FeatherMidnight27867 if ya wanna add and duel me ;D I'm in Hufflepuff though.....really disappointing. Thought for sure I'd be in Ravenclaw!
Good God....I cried as well when the last movie finished. Actually I cry every time I finish the last book LOL.
Anyway.
Hermione is my favorite character ever. I love being like her, I'm just like her in so many ways. The biggest thing I have in common with her is that I love knowledge and after school I'm in the library until it closes. The library is the answer to everything lol. I also used to do knitting and crocheting to raise funds for an animal shelter (kind of like SPEW lol).
And in the movies I love how they make Emma dress....sometimes it's so mismatched that it's stunning. Emma Watson is my favorite actress too. When she got the pixie cut I almost got my hair cut like hers, but I decided not to as my friends thought it would look bad on me (Actually the hairdresser was basically begging to cut my hair like that as she thought it'd look awesome)....
Ah, well.
The obsession never ever gets old.
I'm almost 15 but that will not stop me from loving the books that whisked my away in my childhood.
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 04:33 PM   #10 
twolovers101

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintingPintos View Post
I'm almost 15 but that will not stop me from loving the books that whisked my away in my childhood.
Hehe sorry I giggled at that, I'm 22, started reading the books when I was 9 I think... lol I can't remember talk about the books spanning your childhood xD

I grew up with Harry, every summer we would go to Colorado and read the newest book on the way. When the last one came out, I'm pretty sure I was a senior, or going to be, 2007 right? Oh I cried when I fished it. We had just pulled into Creede, Co. and I refused to get out of the car until I finished it.

Great, great books, inspired the love of reading into so many children and still does.

The only thing that bothered me about the movies is that the actors chosen for Crabbe and Goyle kept changing >.<
twolovers101 is offline   Reply With Quote