Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-04-2013, 08:34 PM   #1 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Wink story...? ^.^

I made a (pretty horrible) story. I'll be posting the first 2 (short) chapters here. it's about a lynx/wolf hybrid named Little that has powers (psychic, water, fire, nature, light, darkness... ETC.) This story is from Little's point of view. NOW READ DA CHAPTAHS! xD. I'll post them riiiiiight here:

Chapter 1

One day, I was taking a walk in the woods with my good friend Snowflake. The forest was dark and eerie, perfect for adventure! “Little, can we turn back now? It’s dark and… creepy!” Snowflake said. “you don’t wanna keep exploring?” I replied, with a hint of sadness in my voice. “well… I do but I’m just a little scared of a dark, eerie forest. Next time, I’m choosing where to explore!” Snowflake exclaimed. I sighed. I guess I could fly Snowflake back… “hold on tight, Snowflake!” I picked my friend up by her paw and unfurled my colorful, vibrant wings. I tried to fly with Snowflake grasping onto my paw, but soon, her paws started to slip. “Snowflake doesn’t know I’m a lynx-wolf hybrid.” I whispered to myself “and that means she doesn’t know I have CLAWS!” Just at the last second, when Snowflake was about to escape my grip, I unsheathed my tiny, thorn sharp claws and flung her up into the air. She screamed, but I grabbed her by her paw and we held on tightly. When we landed, Snowflake was slightly trembling. “anything wrong, Snowflake?” I asked, concerned. “YES! YOU COULD HAVE DROPPED ME IN THE AIR WHEN YOU FLUNG ME!” She yelled, fear turning to fury. Whoa… I thought. Calm down… My friend stomped away with anger in her eyes. I sighed. Why doesn’t anyone respect me anymore?

Chapter 2

I summoned my wolf pets, Leafy and Gold, to come and try to cheer me up. Leafy was a gray-ish wolf who was small but fierce. Gold was a golden wolf, he was Leafy’s size and also very fierce. Leafy, Gold and I were all fierce. SUPER FIERCE! “Heya, Little!” Leafy exclaimed, surprising me a little. I giggled a bit. “Little! Little! Littlelittlelittle!” Leafy yelled. I laughed a little more and asked: “what is it?” “Turn into a wolf using your psychic!” I laughed once again and turned myself into a red-furred wolf. I still had my other powers, though. I also liked the fiery red color of a red furred wolf! Red was my favourite color! It symbolized fire, my favourite power I had. We walked for a while until… WHOOSH ! a portal sucked Gold, Leafy and I into a different world, a different place... We were banged up pretty bad and soon, our worlds went black… ALL 3 of us had been knocked out.

To be continued...

you are reading the story of a HORRIBLE AUTHOR!!!!
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:01 PM   #2 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
umm... anyone want to give some feedback?
Old 02-05-2013, 03:13 PM   #3 
Little Leaf

PLEASE?!?! *puppy dog eyes*
Old 02-05-2013, 07:29 PM   #4 
rubinthebetta

And the feedback is...IT'S AWESOME!!!!
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:48 PM   #5 
Little Leaf

Hah. thanks. now here's CHAPTER 3 AND 4!!!
Chapter 3

“Wake up!” I heard a strange voice. “come on, wake up!” I opened my eyes to see wolves of many different colors. One red furred wolf was looking down at me. “Oh, good! You’re awake!” He exclaimed. I wanted to scream but I held my tongue. I rose to my paws. I looked down at them and saw I was still what a transformed into. I glanced around at the different colored wolves. Some wolves with icy blue fur, some with shadowy black fur… some wolves with even yellow AND black fur…some wolves fiery red… and some lush green furred wolves. Am I imagining this, or am I in a world with wolves of a different kind? “Are you lost, little pup?” the red wolf asked. “N-no…” I stammered. “So… what’s your name? Mine’s Firefox!” Firefox? But he’s a WOLF! “I’m… uh… Furflame…” I said, a little jumpy. A tall, black wolf came up to me. “My name’s Shadowstorm!” said the black wolf. Next, an icy blue wolf came up to me. “I’m Iceflare! Pleasure to meet you!” said the icy blue wolf. The other wolves didn’t say their names. “So…” said Firefox. “you look like a fire wolf. You’ll be joining my pack, Firepack! Now, I’ll tell you the rules of this place and you’ll have to pass a test in order to join the clan. Don’t worry, though. The test is SUPER easy!” yelled Firefox enthusiastically.

Chapter 4

We walked into a forest clearing and there were MANY other fire wolves! Wow…it’s beautiful here! I ran into the forest, excited. But just then, an important thought flew into my mind. Where are Leafy and Gold?! I wandered around the camp for a few minutes, until… “Heya, Furflame!” Firefox had snuck up on me. I yelped and said “Hi, Firefox!” in response. “I realized I haven’t taught you the ways of the Power Wolves!” he exclaimed. He took me to his little “den” and we had a little chat. I got bored quickly, but he said important stuff. Such as: “So, in battles with other power wolves, you have to think quickly and give it everything you got! We fire wolves have a fire in our bellies that never goes out!” Firefox had finished his little talk with me, but I felt there was MORE I needed to know… but the question was “did I really?”

chapter 5 coming to a thread near you!
Old 02-05-2013, 08:34 PM   #6 
rubinthebetta

Cool!
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 04:09 PM   #7 
Little Leaf

I wonder why no one else is looking at this thread...

Tags
:'d, dobby!!!, i love food, i'm sexy and i know it!, meow!, no you're not., pie