Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-04-2013, 01:08 AM   #1 
Ezzie

Rehoming my bettas.

I have decided to rehome my bettas due to work and personal reasons (sorry i cant post this in classifieds yet )

All three are happy and healthy, very energetic and would make wonderful additions to a family I have given them the best start they could have

Genuine inquiries please and feel free to email or PM me about them if your interested

Ezza10@tpg.com.au

Im in Sydney AUSTRALIA!

ARTHUR (plain red viel tail)

STRIDER (blue and red crowntail)

SHERLOCK (mix of everything, LOL! )

Sorry if the photos are really big
Ezzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 01:41 AM   #2 
aemaki09

If you didnt live in a different continent, I'd take Sherlock at the very least, he's absolutely gorgeous!

But I'm sure you'll find someone to take them, we have a few different Australian members here! Goodluck!
aemaki09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:02 AM   #3 
Ezzie

Hes a real interesting fellow thats for sure Alot of effort went into making him healthy, hes very special
Old 02-04-2013, 06:48 PM   #4 
Bombalurina

My two current bettas are unfortunately on the death watch at the moment, so it could be that I may be able to take one off your hands shortly if you are ok to ship him to Canberra. I probably wouldn't be allowed to take a second as my mother wants me to close down one of my tanks, but I'm working on that. :p If you prefer not to ship, I can possibly investigate a Sydney trip, but I wouldn't be able to do it for a while (up to three weeks).

The tank I can offer to put one of your lovely fish in is a densely planted 16 gallon with a number of non-nippy ember tetras, Endlers livebearers, and cories. Despite being a very tall tank, the dense foliage means that fish who prefer the surface have plenty of resting and hiding spots. The filter is currently a bit violent but I can easily baffle it for a betta. :)

Within the next few months I could also offer to rehome a second fish into a 20 gallon, but you'll probably have rehomed them by then. :)
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:12 AM   #5 
Ezzie

Just letting you guys know i found a lovley lady willing to take all three :D she has a 60cm fully filtered and heated tank just sitting there ready for 2 bettas (she will divide the tank) and another 40cm tank for one of them alone
Old 02-05-2013, 02:34 AM   #6 
Bombalurina

That's great news! :) Better than splitting them up, I reckon. Best of luck to them in their new home and to you in your future fishy (and non-fishy) endeavours.
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote