Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-14-2013, 09:24 PM   #41 
Hadoken Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLBETHEJUDGE View Post
If feel like a lot of people is picking on the poor girl and only try to find a way to make things worse. This girl is more mature at her age than the people that criticize her.
Littleleaf would it help if i buy you a tank online and send it to your address, so you can properly take care of your fish?

You are my hero. If I wasn't in debt to my college, I would've done that.
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:29 PM   #42 
LittleBettaFish

Well I know if my friend who was not exactly being perfect themselves in their responsibilities to their pets, accused me of being abusive or neglectful towards my animals I would be pretty peeved.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, and we are really only getting one side of the story here.

For all we know this friend Danielle could be a perfectly competent cat owner and Little Leaf may just be misreading the situation. Or Danielle may not even exist at all and Little Leaf could just be looking for drama.
LittleBettaFish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:37 PM   #43 
ILLBETHEJUDGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBettaFish View Post
Well I know if my friend who was not exactly being perfect themselves in their responsibilities to their pets, accused me of being abusive or neglectful towards my animals I would be pretty peeved.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, and we are really only getting one side of the story here.

For all we know this friend Danielle could be a perfectly competent cat owner and Little Leaf may just be misreading the situation. Or Danielle may not even exist at all and Little Leaf could just be looking for drama.
Whether she is misreading the situation or Danielle doesn't exist, who are we to pick on this little girl and judge her?
ILLBETHEJUDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:03 PM   #44 
LittleBettaFish

Well it's the OP who posted their topic on an open forum. Everyone is entitled to voice their own opinion. I've stated my opinion as have several other members in this thread.

Doesn't make us any more or less mature than the OP for doing so.
LittleBettaFish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:49 PM   #45 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

One comment and thats it. I just dont understand why his or her dad would buy more fish but nothing else that is needed for their care unless he is just that cruel to begin with. I just dunno what to think about all this but that is keeps dragging out like this is disturbing to me !!!
Perseusmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:38 AM   #46 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLBETHEJUDGE View Post
If feel like a lot of people is picking on the poor girl and only try to find a way to make things worse. This girl is more mature at her age than the people that criticize her.
Littleleaf would it help if i buy you a tank online and send it to your address, so you can properly take care of your fish?
yeah, I get picked on at school and the internet. also, i forgot to tell everyone that my b-day passed and I'm 11. (it passed last year. some of you guys didn't look at the b-day place... but no offense)

and yes for the tank but I keep needing to ask my parents cause they dont like me passing addresses to people online
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:39 AM   #47 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBettaFish View Post

You think Danielle is fake? I can post a pic of her if you want
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:55 AM   #48 
emeraldmaster

I have read this thread three times, at it is clear to me that picking on little leaf is going to get her nowhere except into the land of depression! +1 to whomever said that the friend needs to be ditched, I agree seeing as to how i am still in school and all and have had to dispose of friends recently myself... +1 to i'llbethejudge! Your offering that tank earlier was touching and if i had any money to my name, i would follow your footsteps and we would get her as many tanks as she so desired! I couldn't care less if little leaf wants drama or not, she came to us with a problem and we need to at least help with the problem as best as we can, then (when off the forum) we can mock her.

I get the feeling that i am about to get a hater message but i don't care!

Little leaf, i would put the foot down if i were you! I would skip the talk with daniel, for that did not seem to work... And i would go straight to the parents of your friend. I know that sometimes animals are weird and actually like rough behavior (me and my betta for example "wrestle" all the time, he bites be and i use my most colorful words on him)... It is nice that you decided to talk it out though, but this thread seems to have gone on long enough!
emeraldmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:56 AM   #49 
acitydweller

i get sad whenever my dog pees on the ground and i have to sit there with a bucket and sponge to clean but they dont know any better. Your fiend should know better... so i feel sorry for you for having a friend like danielle. At least i can take a sponge to clean my dogs mess. i dont think a sponge would work on danielle.
acitydweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:22 AM   #50 
ILLBETHEJUDGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Leaf View Post
yeah, I get picked on at school and the internet. also, i forgot to tell everyone that my b-day passed and I'm 11. (it passed last year. some of you guys didn't look at the b-day place... but no offense)

and yes for the tank but I keep needing to ask my parents cause they dont like me passing addresses to people online
Well little girl, i am so proud of you for speaking out loud, i have a 4 year old and as i always tell him what matters the most is to know that at the end of the day you did everything that you could to help, because you only fail if you don't try.
Second of all, if there is people bothering you at school you should talk to your teachers and parents and let them know what's going and on the forum i am sure there is plenty of people that will stand up for you and not let people cyber bully you. I'll be the first one to say something if someone is getting out of place.
Last but most important is that you always ask your parents for permission to get something from a stranger and show them your conversations online to keep you safe.
Now as far as the tank just ask your parents if is okay and if the say yes, you got yourself a tank as i promised. There should be a store where i could buy it online and you pick it with your parents at the store. Just tell them to let me know if is okay.

Last edited by ILLBETHEJUDGE; 02-15-2013 at 11:25 AM.
ILLBETHEJUDGE is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
awesomeness, kitty, no ;-;, sorry 4 random tag, yay