Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-07-2013, 07:21 PM   #1 
nursethalia

Where can you order custom background clings for your aquarium?

First of all, I should probably ask whether a cling would even work on my aquarium. I have the Aqueon 2.5 gallon mini bow, which I'm pretty sure is acrylic. Would a cling work, or are they only meant for glass tanks?

Secondly, is there somewhere online where you can upload your own image and have a customized cling sent to you? I don't like the designs our local pet store offers (plus they are all for tanks much larger than mine), and I'd really like to get this Aperture Science peeling logo as a background for my betta's tank!

I finally named him Wheatley, on account of his blue and white coloring, so I figured he ought to have a Portal-themed background.

nursethalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:27 PM   #2 
waterdog

Look at my avatar. I have a pastel something like yours except he's a crowntail. Yours is the first one I see that comes close. Kissin' cousins maybe? LOL
waterdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:34 PM   #3 
bettacrazygirl86

I love your idea! I don't know of anywhere that could help you, but if you do find out, I'd love to be directed there as well! And I definitely want to see the finished product. :) I love Portal.
bettacrazygirl86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:35 PM   #4 
nursethalia

I'm still Googling around, hopefully someone's done it before. If I don't find anything, I will probably just print it out on heavy paper and tape it to the back of the tank
nursethalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:37 PM   #5 
Stone

Maybe go to one of them sign/sticker shop kind of places? where they do decals for windows/cars and so on?
Stone is offline   Reply With Quote