- Tank 2.5 gallons.
- Full water changes weekly.
- Not currently heated but will be shortly.
- No filters or additives aside from typical conditioner.
- He is on pelleted food that is only available at the moment at my local pet store so he will be on higher quality food when I hit the store.
- Fed 2x daily two pellets
* I have another betta in the same type of bowl and plant and is perfectly happy and healthy so I believe the enclosure is not the issue aside from getting the heat started up for this guy.
- He is floating on his side and looks dead
- still wingling and moving so he is alive
- HAS a appetite
- a bit swollen tummy so may not have passed stool.
- Noticed it a day ago and now worried.
My question is is this a swim bladder problem? I have treated him before for bloating so i do have epson salts on hand that I will treat a 1/2 gallon tank with. (hospital tank).
I just need confirmation. Please Help ASAP :0