Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-09-2013, 09:53 PM   #1 
Newbettamommy13

Cool Weirdest, most craziest dreams you've EVER had!

I know there are some dream threads here already, but this one is a place to post about the weirdest dreams you've EVER had (that you can remember, of course). I'll start by telling you some I've had (not in any particular order of weirdness/craziness)

Dream #1 - I was in my house and went into my living room and there were these GINORMOUS feet just standing there

Dream #2 - You know those dreams where you're running through your house and you know it's your house but then you wake up and realize "wait a minute, my house looks nothing like that". Anyways, I'm running through my house and I'm being chased by Jason Voorhees and I turn around and grab his machete thinking if I throw it out the door he'll chase after it and buy me some time which I do and it works and all of a sudden thousands of DVDs are on my couch and when he comes back in I start flinging DVDs at him. Then I wake up

Dream #3 (last one) - For some reason, I'mcalled upon to save the world but to get to the headquarters to learn how I have to go down my bathtub drain

Well those are mine, lets hear some of yours!
Newbettamommy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:55 PM   #2 
Buttons000

Growing up I would have a reoccurring nightmare where I would be chased by Tucan Sam's nephews. And they had these horrible fangs.
Buttons000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:07 PM   #3 
eemmais

I once had a dream where my family went to some lake, but the ground was straw instead of sand or whatever. There were homeless people living in rowboats. My sister picked up a baby she saw floating in the water and then a shark jumped and bit it's head off. Then a McDonald's clown came out and started dancing around. If was a....strange...dream...
eemmais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:27 PM   #4 
fishy314

Location: I wonder how long and boring this location can be before bettafish.com makes me stop typing this sen
Okay... this involves two bettafish.com members, both of which will remain anonymous.

Scene 1: I go to my grandma's house. She has bought me a fish tank exactly like mine, except with black gravel, its bigger, and includes lots of decor. I take it and move Alpha into it when I get home.

Scene 2: {Member #1} comes to my house. He/she knocks on the door; for some reason I know exactly who it is. I lead him/her upstairs into my room to show him/her Alpha's new tank. Then I discover it is leaking. I run to the bathroom with the new fish tank and put Alpha in his old plastic PETCO cup. I saved him.

Scene 3: I am teleported to some sort of arcade. I put in a coin, but none of the games work. {Member #2} is there. My mother and his/hers seem to be talking.

Scene 4: We go to {Member #2}'s house. For some reason, everything moves on its own. I go to the bathroom and am sucked into a huge portal.

Scene 5: I am teleported to some type of NASCAR race, but EVERYTHING is made out of LEGOs!
fishy314 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crazy, dreams, sleep, weird, weird dreams