Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-10-2013, 01:32 PM   #1 
Squiggly

Cool Unique tank accessories online store?

I am a new fish owner and just creating a 10gal habitat for my new betta. I haven't seen much variety in store accessories - does anyone have a favorite online aquarium accessory vendor that has more creative and better looking products than petco type places? It seems there is a niche for attractive and functional tank decor but I haven't had luck finding online vendors offering any kind of variety. I would love for Squiggly (betta) to have a cave at the surface - he has a plastic leaf but it doesn't give him still water. I've seen the log product but I wonder if there are any other options. I'm not ready for live plants yet. Thanks!
Squiggly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 05:32 PM   #2 
Bombalurina

If you have facebook, look at Acumen Aquatics. I think they have a website too, so you could google them. They don't make any floating caves but have many really beautiful decorations and silk plants.
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 06:22 PM   #3 
Squiggly

Thanks for the tip.
Squiggly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:10 AM   #4 
Sivan

I have a floating log for my boy from Zoo Med. It can be found in Petco and PetSmart. It looks nice and is one of the only floating decoration I've seen.
Sivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:06 AM   #5 
tekkguy

There is no better tank decor than natural decor! Natural rocks, driftwood, and plants. Every single one is unique, they will not hurt the fish, and the natural colors are much less stressful than "traditional" tank decor.
tekkguy is offline   Reply With Quote