Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-10-2013, 02:27 PM   #1 
Mal72

Meet my new boy :)

This is my 6th and latest Betta. I haven't completely settled on a name yet, but thus far I have: Joker (DT), Harley Quinn (CT female), Harvey Two Face (HMPK), DK/Dark Knight (HM), Bruce (Twin Tail Half moon), then two ghost shrimp named: Bud and Lou (they're harley quinn/joker's pet hyenas and two snails named Lucius Fox and Alfred.

I'm pouring through the Batman possibilities for this little halfmoon. Probably "Bane," or "Gordon." I believe he is a Black Orchid (not positive); however, I love his look even if he is not! I can't believe I was able to snap this shot of him with my phone.
Attached Images

Mal72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:16 PM   #2 
Bettaluver4evr

That's pretty good for a phone pic. :) He's gorgeous! I think he could be a black orchid. He's very handsome. I totally think Bane fits.
Bettaluver4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:25 PM   #3 
Mal72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettaluver4evr View Post
That's pretty good for a phone pic. :) He's gorgeous! I think he could be a black orchid. He's very handsome. I totally think Bane fits.
Thank you! :) Another member recently confirmed that he was a black orchid and I'm very excited. Now I have two Black Orchids (Dark Knight is one, as well.) and they're my favorites!!!! I am thinking Bane too, but right now he is so small that the name is hilarious. I guess it's the same as naming a toy dog Killer. Lol. He is doing great in the quarantine tank thus far and has already formed a bubble nest on one of the live plants. I'm really excited, I'll be moving him in a few days to a permanent home.
Old 02-10-2013, 03:30 PM   #4 
Syriiven

I'd pick bane for him, too dark for Gordon imho but ti sup to you =) Very pretty, and yup, black orchid ^^ Very good find
Syriiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:39 PM   #5 
Mal72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syriiven View Post
I'd pick bane for him, too dark for Gordon imho but ti sup to you =) Very pretty, and yup, black orchid ^^ Very good find

Thank you! Bane it is. I think that Gordon should a lighter color personally. Haha. And I'm might have to get a female named Ivy...just because...Okay, I am going to end up with more Bettas than I originally planned...Lol.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:42 PM   #6 
BettaDays

As soon as you take a buddy home and watch his personality fill that tank, you've given up your soul and house space for them :D My husband doesn't even like fish(if it's not fuzzy, he wont like it) and he ended up buying his first betta yesterday(a young ct) and paid about $100 making the perfect set up for him. Soon he'll need more *-*

You have a hndsome boy, and I think the name suits him very well (:
BettaDays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:42 PM   #7 
Mal72

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaDays View Post
As soon as you take a buddy home and watch his personality fill that tank, you've given up your soul and house space for them :D My husband doesn't even like fish(if it's not fuzzy, he wont like it) and he ended up buying his first betta yesterday(a young ct) and paid about $100 making the perfect set up for him. Soon he'll need more *-*

You have a hndsome boy, and I think the name suits him very well (:
Thank you! He is such a sweetheart right now and the only one that is eager about taking pictures, so I guess his name is just off his appearance! Haha.. Your husband sounds like my boyfriend-until he saw my bettas and now he wants one.