Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old Today, 09:28 PM   #1 
scififan523

Filter suggestion for 10 gallon

Hi all,

Working on getting all supplies needed for a 10 gallon. Have lid, heater, and décor, but need suggestions on a filter. I prefer over the back over internal or sponge, but am open to suggestions. Also have a second 10 gallon to set up as a spawning tank. Good spawning filter?
scififan523 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:34 PM   #2 
Briz

Aquaclears are widely loved HOBs. The AC20 is the smallest, and may be a little strong for your 10 gallon, but you can baffle the outflow. They have a large media basket which you can put in whatever you like.
Briz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:57 PM   #3 
pfenty

I just have The Top fin brand 10 gal filter in my 10 gal tank and I have no probs with it. Just make sure you vac your gravel and 50% water change once a week. If you can do that I don't think you'll have any problem :)
pfenty is online now   Reply With Quote