Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-14-2013, 06:29 PM   #1 
Caii

Talking Seeking American-Grown Java Moss

Hey guys!

Alright, so I'm about to fill my 10 gallon up with water and begin cycling!

In line with my thoughts for the tank, I'd really, really like to start a Java Moss carpet to make the tank a little more colorful and provide some cover for the future tankmates of Bo my betta fish (ADF or harlequin rasboras~ still deciding! ^^)

That being said, I'm looking to buy some! My budget's really low, but I'm more than willing to buy some quality Java Moss to help get this thing started. My only stipulation is that it must be grown/shipped/ in the United States. In a really, really ideal situation, I'd like it to be grown and sold in Texas : D

I've looked at a few American Java Moss sellers from Ebay, but I'd much rather buy from a member here, if possible.

If you're interested, please respond to this thread with the details!

Thanks guys!

Sincerely,
Caii and Bo
Caii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:19 PM   #2 
aemaki09

I'm sure some members on here will have some, but just wondering if you have looked on aquabid? Seems like there are tons of US sellers with java moss on there
aemaki09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:22 PM   #3 
Caii

Quote:
Originally Posted by aemaki09 View Post
I'm sure some members on here will have some, but just wondering if you have looked on aquabid? Seems like there are tons of US sellers with java moss on there
I've seen aquabid a few times, but for some reason I'm not comfortable with it... maybe because it's unfamiliar? ^^'

In any case, if I could also support a fellow forum member, I think that it'd be really cool!

I'm just being finicky, I suppose lol
Old 02-15-2013, 12:12 AM   #4 
aemaki09

Well, I hope you find someone here that has it! I have an absolute ton but I'm debating on making some sort of background with it instead of selling it.

Aquabid is pretty much the same thing as ebay. Pay through paypal so your money is insured in a way if the seller is a fraud... Plus you can see feedback on most of them to see if they are trustworthy or not. I make about 75% of my purchases from there. Not trying to push it on you in anyway, just thought I'd mention it!

Goodluck!
aemaki09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 05:52 PM   #5 
Caii

Quote:
Originally Posted by aemaki09 View Post
Well, I hope you find someone here that has it! I have an absolute ton but I'm debating on making some sort of background with it instead of selling it.

Aquabid is pretty much the same thing as ebay. Pay through paypal so your money is insured in a way if the seller is a fraud... Plus you can see feedback on most of them to see if they are trustworthy or not. I make about 75% of my purchases from there. Not trying to push it on you in anyway, just thought I'd mention it!

Goodluck!
Thank you very much, Aemaki!

Luckily, a forum member from Texas already replied! XD

Good luck with your Java Moss wall~ I'd love to see it! ^^

Tags
america, java moss, shipping, texas