Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Memorials
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-28-2013, 07:41 AM   #1 
richardcwc

Sleep well Troy, I will never forget you.

My red betta, Troy died this morning and he is the first fish I've ever owned and I miss him a lot. I'm going to bury him soon in a nice envelope with a coloured pencil drawing of him and this note:

To my friend Troy.

Hi Troy, I love you, you were my friend.

When I first saw you, you looked weird and scaly, and small. I was afraid of your slimy body and silver spotted head, and your mouth kept opening and closing, doing strange things.

I love you Troy because you're always so happy, even when at times, you looked a little shy.

You've got a cute face and little body and sometimes I just wanted to pet you. You eat like a machine and you loved dried bloodworms, they were your favourite because you gobbled them up so quickly, they had no time to sink.

Sometimes I saw you sleeping under your bridge, so I tap on the glass to see you come out. I liked it when I saw your face, because you poked out into the light and swam to me, you went left and right, because I made you so happy.

Everynight when I went to sleep, I thought of you because I turned off your light and said goodnight.

You were a smart boy.

One night you looked really sick and I said to you, I hope you feel better in the morning and I prayed to the angels to keep you alive. When I woke up, you were dead and I am sad.

I love you Troy and you became a world to me. I will never forget you because I cried. I hope we will meet in heaven someday. I really miss you Troy. Goodbye Troy, sleep well forever, I love you so much.

From your good friend Richard.

richardcwc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:48 AM   #2 
richardcwc

Here is a blurry picture of him from my iPhone I took I think a month ago, and it's the latest picture I have of him, and I am now using as a lock screen picture on my phone to remind me all the time about him.
Attached Images

Last edited by richardcwc; 02-28-2013 at 07:51 AM.
richardcwc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:38 PM   #3 
rubinthebetta

That is so sweet. S.I.P., Troy.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
troy red betta friend