Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-17-2013, 02:40 PM   #1 
Caii

Smile Bo blew his first bubble nest!!!! :D

Oh my gosh!!!

I went out to run errands and came back to find Bo working on his FIRST EVER bubble nest~ I got so excited I immediately ran out of my room and told my mum! She replied with, "That's nice, that's nice." Luckily her boyfriend was more impressed lol

The bubble nest itself is sitting right along the Anubias Nana plant I had gotten for Bo when I was first able to upgrade him to a 2.5 gallon tank, and even though it's not very big, I can imagine that Bo must have been working very hard on it!!!

When I rescued Bo from a former friend, he was in awful conditions- low, dirty, water without a heater or proper space. He was extremely lethargic and I thought that he was going to die... by the grace of God and good care, he survived. Since then, I've always wondered if Bo would ever blow a bubble nest. I thought that maybe, it would be a sign that his health had finally returned and that he was a happy, happy guy. For weeks though, nothing.

Just when I had figured that Bo would never blow a bubble nest, he did! Bo built his own bubble nest and has been working on it dilligently even as I type this. I can't even type how ecstatic and how proud I am of my boy!!!!

(Sorry for the huge bubbling of absolute giddiness- I just wanted to document this most memorable day! XD)

Thanks for reading and sharing in this awesome experience!

Sincerely,
Caii and Bo
Attached Images

Caii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 04:26 PM   #2 
osromatra

Wtg bo! I know you must be very excited! I remember when you first got him and all the hard work you've put in to rehabilitate him after his ordeal. Obviously, it's given him a great quality of life. Kind of like he is saying, you know, I'd could raise a family here, lol.

I wish mine could blow bubble nests but I think between the filter current an the neurotic mollies, he isn't able to.
osromatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 06:56 PM   #3 
Caii

Quote:
Originally Posted by osromatra View Post
Wtg bo! I know you must be very excited! I remember when you first got him and all the hard work you've put in to rehabilitate him after his ordeal. Obviously, it's given him a great quality of life. Kind of like he is saying, you know, I'd could raise a family here, lol.

I wish mine could blow bubble nests but I think between the filter current an the neurotic mollies, he isn't able to.
Thank you osromatra! I'm so glad that he's come such a long way- even though it was a lot of work and it involved many many questions, I'm so happy that he's happy and healthy ^^
He's all grown up now... *sniffles and smiles*

Even so, I'm sure that your betta leads the best life it can in your care~ I'm very lucky to have met such wonderful people on this site, and I'm very honored to know that everyone cares for their fish as best they can ^_^
Old 02-18-2013, 06:42 PM   #4 
MiyuMikaelson

Woohooooo! I'm happy for you and Bo especially!
C:
MiyuMikaelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:36 PM   #5 
Caii

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiyuMikaelson View Post
Woohooooo! I'm happy for you and Bo especially!
C:
Thank you Miyu!!! ^^

Tags
anubias nana, bubble nest, caii, excitement, woot woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1