Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-17-2013, 10:04 PM   #1 
lilmissj01

All my baby betta tanks revamped with sponge filters.

The first few are of my new 2.5 gallon tank and newest addition to my fishy family. The next few are revamp pics of my other 2 baby tanks...The one in the pink tank has gotten very large. The other one still likes to hide and really hasn't grown much. I don't know if stress is whats causing it. I am doing almost every other day water changes on the tank, at least 50%. S/he seems to be a little more active since I changed over to the sponge filter. I guess we shall see.
Attached Images

lilmissj01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:09 PM   #2 
Saphira101

Very nice!!
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:38 AM   #3 
lilmissj01

Thanks!!! It's constantly changing. LOL. I've got a cycled 20g long with 1 zebra loach (going to a friend's house soon), 1 albina bristlenose pleco, and a banjo catfish. I'm just waiting for a pay check to get 3 females to go in while I wait to see what genders my babies are. I am almost 95% sure my one in the pink tank is female, so she will go in the big tank as well. I plan on getting 5 assassin snails when the weather warms up. Right now I have a marineland 150b and 200 power filters running on the 20. I am giving the 200 to my brother for his empty tank. I will continue to use the 150b along with a hydro sponge filter. I checked my stocking plans with what filters I am going to use on aqadvisor and my filtration will be running at 127%!
lilmissj01 is offline   Reply With Quote