I haven't posted in forever, but sadly my fish has been sick for probably two months now. He looks horrible, and I've been doing absolutely everything I can to help. It always seems to be something else. :( Anyway, i did an ammonia check yesterday and it was around 2.0ppm for some reason! I quickly hustled and did a 25% water change, and when that was still high I went ahead and did another 25% change immediately after. The levels are still reading 1.0ppm. I have no idea why this is doing this but I do know I need to get this down!
By the way, nitrites are 0ppm and pH is 7.4.
Can I do another water change today? If so, how much?
P.S. I will do another post later today with pictures and more details. I just want to figure out how to solve this ammonia problem ASAP!