Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-23-2013, 11:25 PM   #1 
madmonahan

Male betta for adoption.

RANT/story: So my brother decided to be his dumb self and not listen to me. I told him I DO NOT WANT OR NEED ANOTHER BETTA. But of course after he went to Walmart he went to petsmart, and just picked the least expensive betta off the shelf, a male VT. And we can't take him back because he threw away the recite...-__- I don't get along with my brother, and this pushed me off the edge. I just can't deal with this right now, I am feeling very depressed and frustrated. I don't have the space, heaters, or time. My mom says she will take care of him but I know I will end up doing all the work because she doesn't know a thing about betta fish care.
I'm sorry for the rant but no one understands my frustration, and it is hard to explain it anyway.

So...I now have a red male VT for adoption. Fayetteville NC pick up only. I will post pictures tomorrow. Please someone take him, I've had such a bad day and I am very stressed. He is currently in a 1/2 none heated tank.
madmonahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:59 PM   #2 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Sorry about your brother. My brother wants me to take the self cloning crayfish from his community tank that it destroyed (what did he think it would do?) and I said I gladly would (I love that thing!). Then I told him that if it clones itself, I would sell her babies and he told me to give him 100% of the money or he would kill it. So I may be stealing a crayfish sometime in the future lol. Just thought I'd share a annoying brother fishkeeping story.
MattsBettas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:06 AM   #3 
Hadoken Kitty

My boyfriend and I agree that you sound just like his little sister. This is with 100% respect. She's such an awesome chick, lol. Anyways, try getting some pics up. That'll attract more people. (:
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:38 AM   #4 
madmonahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattsBettas View Post
Sorry about your brother. My brother wants me to take the self cloning crayfish from his community tank that it destroyed (what did he think it would do?) and I said I gladly would (I love that thing!). Then I told him that if it clones itself, I would sell her babies and he told me to give him 100% of the money or he would kill it. So I may be stealing a crayfish sometime in the future lol. Just thought I'd share a annoying brother fishkeeping story.
That's funny. :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken Kitty View Post
My boyfriend and I agree that you sound just like his little sister. This is with 100% respect. She's such an awesome chick, lol. Anyways, try getting some pics up. That'll attract more people. (:
Yep, I'll be taking some pictures tomorrow, he is in my moms room and she is asleep.
madmonahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:27 AM   #5 
Vizja13

I wish I had the space, but my tanks are full. Best of luck finding him a home!
Vizja13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:29 AM   #6 
shellieca
Reference Team

Sorry you have an annoying brother! Petsmart usually will take things back without a receipt. You might give them a call & ask before you make a trip over there. That is if you can't rehome him which obviously would be better for him.
shellieca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 08:19 PM   #7 
puppyrjjkm

Yeah I worked at petsmart for a year, and we took back fish all the time without a receipt. If you have no other option, if you're ever in wilmington I could take him.
puppyrjjkm is offline   Reply With Quote