Betta Fish Forum banner

Ick + Firn rott

438 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  callistra 
#1 ·
Hello everyone, I bought plants for my betta the other day and ever since then he has been sick. I took the plants off and treated him for fin rott (his anal fin was grayish and eroding at the tips) and this morning i noticed about six little little little tiny white ***** on his body and some on his anal fin. I'm going to the LFS to get something to treat his ick... Is it okay to combine Maracyn Two and some anti paracitic medication? likely Aquarisol.
Thank you so much!!! Also he is on his third day of treatment with Maracyn Two- Should I make a 50% water change? I did a 100% before his treatment started... I'm about to leave right now sorry i did not fill out the servay I'm following all recomendations from this site... 5 gallon heated, filtered 2 50% water changes per week, 3 pellets in the morning, 4 at night. Thank you all!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

#2 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.