I've probably looked at fifty pics of it so far, and I do find it strange he only had these very few spots, and none of the described behavior, even though I would have caught it early. I decided to treat (conservatively) since I knew I would be out of town for work for approx three days and couldn't afford for him to need aggressive treatment during that time. Still, I'm not satisfied that it is truly ich. Sunday will be his seventh (and last) day I can do salt. So Im deducing the best course of action is clean water when I leave and 86 degrees. If I come back and he's covered, I have some kordon rid ich plus that I could start at that time. Thanks for weighing in. It's puzzling, isn't it? If someone has better ideas, jump in!
Posted via Mobile Device