I am Karlee and this Friday I am setting up my sorority in a 10 gallon tank kit. :) I sadly do not have time to do a cycle but for about 24 hours while I observe my females before putting them in my tank. I will be getting about 5 at our local Petco on Friday, and then watching them after I clean their water and feed them for about 24 hours while the tank is set up and adjusted so they will be all good to go Saturday evening. I do have some questions though so that I can make the best possible sorority I can!
1. What is the best way to do a simple 24 hour quarantine?
2. Is it possible to get a really large bowl and introduce them in before letting them loose in the tank?
3. How do I pick nice females from dirty cups?
4. Should I put stress coat and stuff in the tank when they go in?
5. What is the best way to get the tank as prepared as possible in 24 hours?
Thanks everybody! ;) And I will have an introduction to myself on one of the boards. (forget if there is an intro board)