Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-28-2013, 12:50 AM   #1 
stuntman2946

Non Aquarium Decor

what are some Non aquarium Decorations you have in your aquariums that are safe for fish. i thougth bout putting an unused unwashed shot glass in mine.

i got the idea when i saw a insence holder at walmart a few days ago. there is no way for me to know if it has metal or anything inside it without putting it in the water so i didnt buy it.

JW if anyone else has tried / succeded with anything like this before
stuntman2946 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:06 AM   #2 
ARNOLDluvsYOU

if its a glass tank yes, plastic no. Plastic ca harm your fish and it must be at least 2 gallons also put in some plant and a little cave for him/her to hid in
ARNOLDluvsYOU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:07 AM   #3 
Kwomais

I saw a cool setup somewhere where someone used martini glasses and a few other alcohol-related glasses in their tank. It looked really cool: the martini glasses both had some of the tank gravel in them and one had a plant growing in it, another had a plate on top if I remember correctly.
Kwomais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:09 AM   #4 
stuntman2946

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARNOLDluvsYOU View Post
if its a glass tank yes, plastic no. Plastic ca harm your fish and it must be at least 2 gallons also put in some plant and a little cave for him/her to hid in

its actually a glass 29 gallon tank with several silk plants and lots of little caves and castles for him to hide in. im not worried about how to set the tank up just looking for new ideas
Old 02-28-2013, 01:10 AM   #5 
stuntman2946

Kwomais thats really cool i like that idea haha. i just dont know if that would work with my castle theme but ill keep my eye out for something that might work with it :)