Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-02-2013, 05:39 AM   #11 
Luimeril

he's gonna color up and surprise you. 8U he's just stressed. :V i can't wait to see what he looks like. xD
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:24 PM   #12 
Renzia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luimeril View Post
he's gonna color up and surprise you. 8U he's just stressed. :V i can't wait to see what he looks like. xD
Maybe! I like how all of mine look now, but they change sometimes! Like my Orange Veiltail is ... kinda turning black (Checked and its not finrot. its just... black. )
Renzia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:24 AM   #13 
Renzia

New Update!

Pictures.... he would not stop swimming around... he is ... quite the happy boy... o_o .... that and I just now realized that i need to wipe down the outside of my tank -facepalm- Anyways.... seems he is turning red. with a little iridescence.... plus this weird greeny/bronze thing he has going on. XD He is tankmates with Raz and they get along. Raz Flares, Rio just kind of ... hangs there.. doesn't really care too much. He flares at a mirror though for a moment.

Oh and Sessho got some photos in too He is not happy with me because i just changed his water.... and moved his plant. The tail end of his spine seems to be curving a bit... and i know he was not like this earlier when he arrived here... hm.. wonder what it could be?
Attached Images

Renzia is offline   Reply With Quote