Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Memorials
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-01-2013, 09:51 PM   #1 
konstargirl

Nikki the betta

Hi guys... my betta Nikki went to the rainbow bridge on February 5th 2013. She suffered from a nasty tumour that was getting bigger and have to put her to sleep. It would of been 1 year ago aa few weeks ago since I took her hoe with me She was a petco baby betta. Now I put my 5 gallon away for a while. No more bettas. :(

konstargirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:59 PM   #2 
veggiegirl

Oh poor Nikki, I am so sorry, was she suffering? I have had a few bettas get tumors over the years but it never really affected them in their life time except one who had a tumor on his head for maybe about 6-12 months he was fine until 24 hours before he died, it seemed to suddenly affect his brain within the last 24 hours and as a result he could not lift his head off of the ground, poor guy another 24 hours later he died.
veggiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:48 AM   #3 
paris38

Sorry for your loss.SIP Nikki
paris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:44 PM   #4 
konstargirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggiegirl View Post
Oh poor Nikki, I am so sorry, was she suffering? I have had a few bettas get tumors over the years but it never really affected them in their life time except one who had a tumor on his head for maybe about 6-12 months he was fine until 24 hours before he died, it seemed to suddenly affect his brain within the last 24 hours and as a result he could not lift his head off of the ground, poor guy another 24 hours later he died.
Yes unfortunately. The tumor wouldn't stop growing and I didn't want t spend thousands of dollars to get the tumor removed and I didn't have money.. :(
konstargirl is offline   Reply With Quote