Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-02-2013, 03:29 PM   #21 
Chard56

Quote:
Originally Posted by intelligentle View Post
What do you mean by fry tank? I'm not that experienced with bettas and am really afraid of messing something up with him so trying to cure it that way sounds scary to me... is there specific medication for betta velvet or do they only sell ich? i guess i need a treatment plan for dumbies because i feel really insecure about how to treat him :(
Fry tank means the baby Betta's tank. It should say on the medication directions. Protazoans, like Ich and Velvet. An ich cure will work for Velvet as well. Just raising the temperature to about 82 and adding the medication according to the directions for 10 or 2 weeks which ever is recommended will kill the Velvet.
Chard56 is offline   Reply With Quote