Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-03-2013, 01:49 AM   #1 
Otterfun

My 1st Petco rescue

ok, I was just looking around to familiarize myself with the looks of the Petco betta and baby betta.

Then I saw her, Curious, a cute crown tail female. I did not want to take her home since I know I am waiting for some girls to come it. So I went to dinner and somehow, I thought, maybe I will just go back and say hello.

Then this 5 year old was holding onto him shaking the tub and said "This is my fish." I was horrified and his dad said "Sure, we'll take him home."

So I followed them around the aisle observing them picking a bowl, etc. I thought, oh dear, she is not going to last one night with him.

I prayed for the betta to survive. Before you know it, he decided Curious was not his fish anymore. Dad said "are you sure, you can take your time". He said, "no I like a blue one now."

As soon as he put it down, I discreetly "dived" in and grabbed the cup.

So I ended up taking her home. Her name is Curious as she has inquisitive eyes and she picked at the heater. I probably have to get a small tank for her or have her join the others when they come in...

This is temporary housing for her in an IKEA 1.5g vase, and yes a 50W heater...that's the only spare I have.

Otterfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:47 AM   #2 
Bombalurina

She's a cutie! I do like cambodians. I only hope that little boy and his dad end up on here. :S
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 04:40 PM   #3 
LittleBlueFishlets

Oh, she is a cutie!

+1 on what Bombalurina said.
LittleBlueFishlets is offline   Reply With Quote