Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-06-2013, 08:13 PM   #11 
AyalaCookiejar

I went to Walmart today and saw a fish whose body was covered (about 90% of it) in fungus and he was still alive. There were many dead carcasses with their eyes/stomachs eaten out, and the only bettas left were females. Thankfully, they were all still alive. They had three light colored females with this shipment which is unusual for our Walmart... Two are cellophane and one looked like she may be yellow. I wanted to take her home SO badly, but I'm sticking to ordering from breeders because I have seen so many scary things there and I'm afraid it would introduce something nasty into my tanks.
AyalaCookiejar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:53 PM   #12 
kyle89

Only at Walmart. Im soooooo glad none of my local Walmarts sell bettas anymore. I actually went to a newer petsmart tonight an they had on display a betta in a glass vase with bamboo and a betta in one of those fancy cubes. Both looked so sad. That only promotes people into thinking they can buy small tanks :(
kyle89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:57 PM   #13 
registereduser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadaBlu View Post
You should find a short caresheet that can be photo copied and leave several copys at the store with a link to this website.
Nope, links to this website are against the rules, it's a liability. The store could sue admin think it was his doing. Picasso84 is correct.
registereduser is offline   Reply With Quote