Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-09-2013, 07:39 PM   #41 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Bettafx was soo nice when me and Sena ordered two pairs of hmpk he apoligized and refunded us when they died in shiipping, i did not expect that as he seemed devoted to these spiecies. this is a shame as he hed some beautiful fish and i wanted to buy from him again when the weather was warmer. that is definately disappionting and i will not buy from him again!
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:19 PM   #42 
Syriiven

It's the internet LG, frank and honest is considered 'civil' on here.

It's too bad, I've seen some of his PK's around. But yea, I wouldn't support that.
Syriiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 05:52 PM   #43 
jamm

*is going to stalk this thread for when it's time to bring home a betta* :D I Live in Ottawa but would be more than willing to drive to Toronto to pick up a fish :) Or have one delivered. Need to have the 5gal all set up first though :)
jamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 06:26 PM   #44 
Syriiven

Hullo fellow Canadian xD
Syriiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:39 PM   #45 
Mahsfish

Hey I'm also a Canadian. In Calgary alberta. Trying to get a successful spawn happening. Failed twice. But hope fully Ill be able to make some more space to breed some HMs
Mahsfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:40 PM   #46 
Jexx

I'm Canadian :) But not a breeder :P I have also been stalking all the breeding threads hoping to come across a breeder in the GTA haha
Jexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 11:05 PM   #47 
Kwomais

Any British Columbians? Not any time soon, but I'd be interested in starting a sorority at some point (like in a few years) and buying "local" is soooo much cheaper than shipping cross country, especially when you're talking about a bunch of females!
Kwomais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:55 AM   #48 
logisticsguy

I can ship up to 5 betta at the same time for 35 to you. Also would give you a deal on 5 sibling sisters as I have lots of young females in 3 sorority tanks. They would likely get along well as they were raised together.
logisticsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:41 PM   #49 
Kwomais

Oh LG! Your making my wheels turn with that offer!

I'll keep you in mind once I get moved out and want to set up that sorority. Also for if/when my friend decides to set hers up (she has an empty 35gal and a birthday in September lol). Offers like that are *very* hard to refuse.

I live super close to the US border and have been looking at what is involved in importing a betta by land (I have a place that I ship things to in WA that has said they will receive live animals), I know that you are dying to get a hold of one of Aemaki's fish, so maybe, at some point in time (after I find out exactly what's involved), we could work something out where I act as sort of a US/Canada transhipper for ya.
Kwomais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:44 PM   #50 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Tha would be awesome. Especially because im planning to he one of aemaki's from lg once he gets them.
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote