Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-06-2013, 10:33 PM   #1 
White Mage

Question about Azoo palm filter...

Ok so I bought an azoo palm filter for my moms 3gal, and I did exactly what this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKkChviIQds) did. Now, before I did that, I noticed how the water flowed through the filter cuz I followed a spec of something go through it... It got sucked up, then tossed down into the bottom and tossed back up towards the outflow where it got caught in the sponge halfway. With having the chamber completely stuffed, will thta ruin the flow it has going on inside there? Will the water just run off the top and out, instead of going all the way through it?

I thought maybe I could take the biomax out of the net and set it at the bottom, and cut the sponge to fit like the guy in the picture below did.

Which would be better?
White Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:37 PM   #2 
White Mage

Bump?
White Mage is offline   Reply With Quote