Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-08-2013, 11:45 AM   #11 
Fifi

Red face

Thank you both for the advice. I did a partial water chg. I didn't want to upset him further by removing him. I may start the salt treatment again. I did that previously, but it didn't work. I ended up w 12 days of Triple sulfa which had just begun to SLOWLY work, but I'm sure I have sent him into relapse since moving him to the smaller tank.
Fifi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:32 PM   #12 
Fifi

Smile Betta in shock - Update!

After 5days of acting completely catatonic, Oscar finally began to perk up. He resumed eating (w/out spitting out!) & began to swim about. He still is not as active as usual, but I think he's turned a corner. I began salt treatments today for fin rot. I will be extra cautious & slow next time acclimating him just to make sure that is not an issue. Thanx again for all your help!
Fifi is offline   Reply With Quote