Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-07-2013, 10:50 PM   #1 
jadaBlu

Thumbs down Warning about Aquarium Glue sticks on Amazon.com

I don't think many people know about these but I posted about buying them. I got them in the mail today. I sent the following complaint to Amazon.com:

I ordered aquarium safe glue sticks that are supposed to be safe to use in an aquarium. The product is represented to be blue and appears to be larger that the size than I received. However, that is just beginning of my complaint. The glue sticks didn't come in any sort of manufacturing packaging which I would expect when I buy a new product. I received a small ziplock snack back like you get a the grocery store with glue sticks that look like you get for 10 cents in open stock at the bargain bin at the craft store. These type of glue sticks are not non toxic and if they were I could have gone 10 minutes up the road and spent a $1.00.

There is no proof that these are aquarium safe and won't kill my fish being since it's not even in any manufacturers packaging.

I went on more angrily but the bottom line is don't bother with this product. I wanted to design some of my own plants hot glue is easy to work with. I also ordered some aquarium glue also so I will make do with it.

I feel obligated to warn everyone since I suggested the product on this board.
jadaBlu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:57 PM   #2 
SinX7

Was it fulfilled by Amazon? Or sold by Amazon?
SinX7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:19 AM   #3 
jadaBlu

I believe it was sold by Amazon. The seller: Sold by: Custom Aqua Arts.
jadaBlu is offline   Reply With Quote