Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-10-2013, 05:06 PM   #11 
bettacrazygirl86

If you haven't chosen yet, I'd like to put my 2 cents in!

I have the Marina 360, and I LOVE it. The thing I love most is the filter, because the intake is on the BOTTOM of the console, so my fish can't get sucked up. :) It also isn't very strong. The outflow is a little pushy, but it can be baffled, so it's not much of a problem. There's also a spot IN the filter for a Marina 10 watt heater to be put in! The LED lighting is really nice, too. It has a daytime setting, an off setting, and a nighttime setting. Daytime is just the white lights, and nighttime is a single blue light that only lights up a small portion of the tank. It's really neat. The only thing I DON'T like about the tank is that there isn't a whole lot of room for decorations, but the tank itself is really nice.
bettacrazygirl86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 05:39 PM   #12 
ollief9

Ok, now I'm really torn - a nighttime light would be so neat! I also like that the heater can be hidden within the filter unit (which I didn't know!). A lack of room for decorations isn't a problem; I only intend to add a few small plants and perhaps a couple of small rocks. I really can't choose now! :)
ollief9 is offline   Reply With Quote