BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Finnagin is so pretty!
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 12:28 PM   #42 
Artemis

Halfmoons (HMPK Also)

BeautifulBetta123's Marble

Nice coloration. Elongated anal. Ventrals could be longer. I would prefer a straighter topline. The first rays of the dorsal are quite stubby. Overall, very pretty fish.

Trilobite's Blacky

Dorsal could be more rounded but high first ray and ventrals could be more knife shaped. Nice tail and anal fin. Overall very nice fish.

Kiara1125's Daemon

Anal and dorsal are slightly long. Nice large tail though. Ventrals aren't the same length but the coloring is wonderful. Fins are to big for the fish however. Overall, I would have this fish but many breeders would not.

Otterfun's Finn

Nice coloration. Lip juts out slightly and dorsal is skimpy. Overall, excellent petstore buy.

Winner of the Halfmoon class: Trilobite's Blacky! Excellent carriage in this fish. Very pretty and high class.

Last edited by Artemis; 03-31-2013 at 12:30 PM.
Artemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 12:57 PM   #43 
Artemis

Crowntails

xShainax's Tie dye Patriot

Very nice coloration. Slight hunch at the head. Webbing reduction could be increased but equal through the fins. Overall, a fish that would be a good sire.

MoonShadow's Patrick

Nice coloration but fins are very scraggly. Anal is long but okay topline. Would make a nice pet but not show quality. Cutie though.

LebronTheBetta's Lebron

Very nice fish. Excellent coloration. His fin webbing is great but some of the rays are wavy. Nice fish overall.

Winner of the Crowntail class: LebronTheBetta's Lebron
Old 03-31-2013, 07:22 PM   #44 
Artemis

Veiltails

bettacrazygirl's Patriot

The color is very good but the anal is far to long compared to the caudal. Ventrals are quite skinny.

Bettafishilove's Snoozle (I adore the name)

Anal is slightly long and the last torn ray damages score as do the torn ventrals.

bserrano2's Renji

His color is brilliant. I would prefer it if his tail was fuller. His ventrals are a very good knife shape however his first dorsal rays are stubby.

Winner of the Veiltails: bserrano2's Renji

Note: Jexx's Galilieo appears to have crowntail webbing reduction and is therefore being entered into the Hybrid class.
Old 03-31-2013, 08:26 PM   #45 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Congratulations everyone! Here is a pic of my marble boy from a few days ago, he has changed lots!
Attached Images

BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:57 PM   #46 
Jexx

congrats winners!

are you going to judge the other types?
Jexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:08 AM   #47 
bettacrazygirl86

Patriot's caudal fin is actually a lot longer. :) He was just swimming in that picture and had just turned around, so the rest of his tail is hidden. I wish I had my new tank before the contest had ended. I got some WAY better pictures of him since. Full flare too.

Congrats to all the other winners. :)
bettacrazygirl86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:21 AM   #48 
bserrano2

omg yay!!! Congrats to everyone on taking the time to care for their bettas!! Each one of them is beautiful!!...As for Renji's tail when I bought him in January he had fin rot and was very stressed due to the conditions he was in, so his tail is slowly growing back.
bserrano2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 04:08 PM   #49 
trilobite

Yay thanks guys Blacky would be proud to know that, hopefully his children get his same good looks. Congrats to everyone for their beautiful fish
trilobite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 04:29 PM   #50 
Otterfun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
BeautifulBetta123's Marble

Nice coloration. Elongated anal. Ventrals could be longer. I would prefer a straighter topline. The first rays of the dorsal are quite stubby. Overall, very pretty fish.

Trilobite's Blacky

Dorsal could be more rounded but high first ray and ventrals could be more knife shaped. Nice tail and anal fin. Overall very nice fish.

Kiara1125's Daemon

Anal and dorsal are slightly long. Nice large tail though. Ventrals aren't the same length but the coloring is wonderful. Fins are to big for the fish however. Overall, I would have this fish but many breeders would not.

Otterfun's Finn

Nice coloration. Lip juts out slightly and dorsal is skimpy. Overall, excellent petstore buy.

Winner of the Halfmoon class: Trilobite's Blacky! Excellent carriage in this fish. Very pretty and high class.
Thanks, I will tell Finn to tuck his chin when he takes a phto next time...

I totally did not expect to be mentioned here as everyone else did a great job as healers and caretakers.

Congrats everyone, your hearts as owners make you a winner already.
Otterfun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
contest, show